Henrik Lundqvist Is On A Boat! On A Boat! On A bleeping BOAT

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

That's right. Hank's on a boat at this very moment. Thanks to Sean Avery's twitter and photo documenting skills we have a photo of the gang off to spent the day on a boat.

From hank lundqvist


Is that the Rangers off to the beach uniform? Notice how the front two beach bums are sporting white t-shirts or undershirts, and Hank has a got a nice starched white polo on. He always dresses snazzy! Can't tell what Gaborik is wearing.

Henrik doesn't look too happy in this photo. It's probably they're stuck going to the boat in an Astro Van! How embarrassing. Don't they have exotic car rentals in Tampa? Doesn't Porsche make an SUV? At least hook the guys up right Rangers!

I hope Hank gets some relaxing in today. The Rangers won last night, but it was obvious at times that Henrik needed some rest. Get some sun, recharge your batteries, and relax. Scuba diving and shark fishing is not relaxing.

I hope Avery gets pics of Henrik in his swimming attire. Perhaps they're skinny dipping today? We could only wish.

I will bet that Avery and Voros enact the I'M ON A BOAT video. Or at least Avery will.


If Avery or Voros don't come through for us with pics of Henrik getting some rays, here's the last pic of Henrik doing some fishing in Floria.
DSC00431

And here's one of Henrik on a boat off the coast of Sweden in a celebrity boat race with the Princess. Can't remember her name, but she's the Princess of Sweden.
From henrik lundqvist

11 comments:

Tee said...

Princess Madeleine is the Princess in your foto. She is the youngest child of King Carl XVI Gustaf.

christine said...

Yes, that's it! He's been around her before in Manhattan at formal dinners. I wonder if he's ever been invited to the Swedish palace?

Carol said...

I hope the rumors are just that...rumors. I would hope that he would break up with Therese if he ever wants to pursue anything with another woman. Therese never annoys me in their pictures, but this princess does. Maybe I'm just a snob about royalty, being from the U.S. and all...we don't have an affinity for royalty like other countries. I'm sure she's a lovely person. I just don't want her with Henrik (like it's ANY of my business. ;o)

christine said...

I hope they're rumors too, but a source I won't name said he introduced someone else as his girlfriend last summer. Then a popular blog in Sweden broke today with a post about Henrik and the Princess getting together and it may be why the Princess' wedding is postponed. Yes, the Princess is engaged to someone else!

I'd rather have Henrik be perfect and monogamous, but he's young rich and very good looking. And a professional athlete that travels a lot for his work and has a lot of testosterone to burn. The blog 'life of a hockey wife' says infidelity is rampant in the NHL. I believe it.

Therese actually bothers me because she never looks attached to Henrik or happy. There was a video that completely turned me off her.

Carol said...

True, she does seem a bit sour. But I saw a video of her at the Rangers charity thing where the wives and girlfriends gave out coats to poor kids. And she seemed really genuine with the kids. I liked her in that. I just want him to be happy. I remember seeing something about the Princess being engaged a while back. I believe she's engaged to a guy who was her personal trainer at one time. Oh the scandals of the rich and famous...

Tere said...

Madeleine is engaged to Jonas Bergström, who is a lawyer. Her older sister Victoria will marry in June Daniel Westling. Daniel is a business man who owns a chain of gyms and was once handpicked to be Victorias personal trainer.

Christine: Wich swedish blog do you talk about?

christine said...

The Bitter Blonde blog http://bitterblondin.se/2010/04/15/skvaller-prinsessan-madeleine-otrogen-med-henrik-lundqvis/

Joesayfan said...

Oh, there are two Princesses!! I was getting her confused with Victoria. Thanks so much for straightening that up for me. So was there a date set for Madeleine's wedding?

Joesayfan said...

Oh, I love that they referenced Marcus Schenkenberg in that gossip article. I forgot about him. I had a crush on him at one time as well. When I was in college, one of his Calvin Klein ads was on my wall! So that's 3 Swedish men I've crushed on before...Henrik, Stefan Edber, and Marcus. You lucky Swedish ladies...

christine said...

I thought Marcus was German till I read that article! I think we all had crushes on him! Meowza!

Tere said...

"So was there a date set for Madeleine's wedding?"

No date set for now. :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP